Seize the Moment

Thursday, February 10, 2011

So tonight I am having dinner with my dear girlfriends, the Red Hot Chili Peppers as we know each other.  We got our name by all working together at Chili's 25 years ago, most of us in college, before husbands, before kids, before life responsibilities.  We have been there for each other through boyfriends, weddings, births, funerals and all that life has handed us.  We all  live in different cities now, all have family responsiblities, job responsibilities, etc. but we always know we are just a phone call away. It's nights like tonight that make me so happy.  Looking forward to making more memories.  I love you girls. 
* Love the moment, and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries.
* Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities.  Seize common occasions and make them great.
* Do it now, today will be yesterday, tomorrow.
* Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.
* Well done is better than well said.
* If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it.
* Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you're right.
* If you risk nothing, then you risk everything.
* The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling yoru dreams is you.
* What would you do if you weren't afraid.


Proverbs 20:6
Many will say they are loyal friends, but who can find one who is truly reliable? 

I'm so glad that I can say I have truly reliable friends.  Let's rock the mexican food tonight girls.



1 comment :

  1. You're getting along nicely with the blogging!
    I hope and your friends had a wonderful evening. I agree so with your post: especially the last note "what would you do if you weren't afraid". That's how I've lived the last years (I do what I need/want regardless of fear) and it really works.

    Have a wonderful friday!

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs