A good laugh.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

If you haven't been to a Chonda Pierce show
you should.
She is a Christian Comedian.
Too funny.
Went with my sweet mom 
and my Baptist girlfriends last night.
Dinner and the show.
Awesome!
A perfect start to a jammed pack weekend.
My favorite boy is home.
Heading to yet another wedding tonight.
Our third in two months.
Family Mass
and some
Tampa Bay Buccaneer Football.
Off to make a big breakfast before the troops awake.
Happy Weekend My Blogger Friends
 Myself, Barb and Amy 
 Myself and my sweet mommy.
Barb and her sweet mommy and sister. 

""A faithful friend is a sturdy shelter; he who finds one finds a treasure."

1 comment :

  1. Isn't it nice to just sit and laugh with the women you love? All beautiful ladies. Give your mommy a squeeze for me. I miss mine. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs