Christmas Decor and My Favorite Ladies

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Well, other than having my favorite boy home, I'm ready for CHRISTmas.
(He will be here Wednesday - whooo - hoooo)
The house is decorated.
Recently hosted a dinner party for my "girls night" ladies.
Celebrated the 50th birthday of a fabulous friend.
Of course had to throw a cheer competition or two in the mix.
Looking forward to slowing down a little and focusing on the reason for the season.
Blessing to you my blogger friends.

























And did I say congrats - first place - way to go girls.

4 comments :

  1. your home looks wonderful!!
    i love the white candy canes & all the silver...our preacher taught on rejoicing exceedingly with great joy sunday :)
    merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you're having a lovely season. Love the silver, the marshmallows(how utterly fun), the birthday cake and the friendly disguises all ending with a rousing cheer! Perfect. Wishing you continued celebrations with friends and family. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Christmas decor and looks like your friends and you had a great time together!
    Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW. You go girl. Next time I'm having a party I will fly you out to decorate, m'kay? Love all the chalkboard verses. Those were my favorites.

    Also, you have some great hair. Love those pictures of you!

    (and thank you for your sweet blog comments. I got the one last week, and yes, we are loving our espresso machine hehe)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs