My January

Thursday, February 2, 2012

This is a little glimpse of what January looked
like for me

 A Sunday afternoon snack that my husband described as "snappy".

 Strawberries from Plant City - The strawberry capital of the world. YUM

 Cupcakes for Savannah's cheer team. Go Big Green!
(cheated with icing from the Publix bakery) 

 Cheese Quesadilla 

 Buffalo Chicken Potato Bake 

 Homemade Veggie Pizza 

 This was awesome. Weight Watchers Snicker Pie. 

 Started decorating for Valentine Day

 Mugs - found the idea on Pinterest  - where else ? 

 Awesome little light I hung MYSELF - in Savannah's room - love a
sale from Urban Outfitters 

 My girls - girls night at Cork and Olive 

Cute little plates at Cork and Olive - I wanted them.

Looking forward to the month of Love.

xo

3 comments :

  1. Sheri- I love the light you hung in your daughter's room! Good for you! I cannot wait to try that Weight Watcher's dessert- yum! Did you make the mugs yourself?? Too cute!!! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! You won the blog makeover! I am posting in a minute, can you email me?
    Kristinsalazar@yahoo.com
    XO
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a lovely and entertaining January. Are you a member of WW? I joined before the holidays. Bad timing. What was I thinking? Lol! I keep saying I've got to go back again.

    Thanks for stopping by for the cupcake goodies give-away. It's always nice to see a friendly face. :)

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs