Merry Christmas Eve

Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas Eve

Here's a little peek into the past week



Finished up a little last minute decorating
Received some awesome gifts in the mail from 
sweet IG and blogger friends
I mean how cool is that 
receiving a gift from a person you have never met in
"real life"
Had a fun "my favorite thing" breakfast with girlfriends
laid on the couch with my "relax" eye bra and a new cozy blanket
Savannah squeezed in a ear piercing at the mall
Saw God in the rear view mirror on the way to church

Just finished up a load of laundry and ready to set the tables
I'm guessing I don't need the glittered pine cone
that I just took out of the dryer
I heard something banging around
Thought about opening it and seeing what it was
got busy making a pasta salad
then remembered and hoped it was money
it wasn't 
But all the clothes in their will have a little shine today

Blessings to you and yours.

xo


2 comments :

  1. Merry Christmas Sheri, hope it's a wonderful time spent with family enjoying each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop by and wish you the merriest of Christmases!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs