Is it Already Over (Post Christmas)

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wow, that was fast.
Christmas came and went way to fast
Monday we hosted the Slowey Family
39 Guest
Tuesday we hosted the Jefferson Family
16 Guest

We had a wonderful time with both sides of the family

Had a nice long bubble bath yesterday 
and then 
went out  and picked up a few 
after Christmas Sale items, 
decorations
Have some fun ideas for next year

Here's a peek at our days
Just realized I didn't get any pictures of the food
and no pictures of Christmas Day with my family


Two of my girls - just missing Cookie.  She was probably hiding somewhere under the covers.  



 My family.  Not the best picture but all we got.  




My sweet parents and Savannah.  The only pic from Christmas Day.  Boo. 



Slowey Girl Cousins annual photo -  Well some of them.  Lot of them missing :( 



 One of the guest tables for Christmas Eve 






I did remember to take pics of the appetizers 






 And the desserts - and then the family arrived and I forgot the rest 



















Another guest table



The drink station 



Yummy Sangria 

























These pictures are sure out of order 

















 Always ends this way




 And the big girls 





The grandpas 



The entertainment 










Grandpa Slowey and his boys - just missing one. 


I'm off for a much needed hair appointment today
Then un-decorating the house
except for the tree
and getting ready for New Years
Have a fun idea for my dining room
Pics to follow

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs