Cinnamon and Honey

Thursday, April 18, 2013

I joined Weight Watchers this week
I'm turning the BIG 5 - 0 next month!
I have been reading, researching and trying to get in shape
get healthy!

I have been reading about the benefits of honey and cinnamon.
The first thing I discovered is that it aids in weight loss and then I found the following

I have checked with a friend who is totally into this stuff and 
she confirmed it to be true.
Thanks Stacy! 

I just had my first cup tonight and it's not bad at all.

I also read today that you can mix the honey and cinnamon and use it as a spread on toast 
Going to try that tomorrow morning







I'll keep you posted! 

2 comments :

  1. Thank you Sheri! Great info! Love your already 50 North West Friend :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sheri! Great info! Love your already 50 North West Friend :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs